Article and Report Postings
Copyblogger just introduced the first-ever Copyblogger infographic. It’s about their favorite topic — creating great content.
It demonstrates how to repurpose existing content in a different media format to revive old archived articles, and reach new and different audiences in the process.
What do you think? Will it become the popular way of presenting articles in the future?
I think so, but this might just be out of reach of the not so professional writer at this stage, due to the difficult nature and time requires to create the images and organising them properly like the on below!
- 22 Ways to Create Compelling Content When You Don’t Have a Clue [Infographic] (copyblogger.com)
- 1 Way to Create Compelling Content Using the First-Ever Copyblogger Infographic (offonatangent.blogspot.com)
- How to come up with content when you’re out of ideas (trafcom.typepad.com)
- Infographic Saturday: Content marketing (heidi-miller.com)
- How to create a great infographic (thecontentlab.icrossing.com)
- Understanding the Content Marketing Explosion [Infographic] (intigi.com)
- The Beginner’s Guide To Content Marketing (kissmetrics.com)
- “New” Rules of Content Marketing; Not So New, and Other Thoughts (vocecommunications.com)